Pelusa Saga: Kaji’s Trials is a game created by John Brobst (programming and design), Kirill Parfenchik (graphics) and Logan E. Schad (sound).
With more than 200 quests, you can enjoy an immense volume of action-packed, exploratory gameplay!
- A brand new cartridge
- A brand new cartridge sleeve
- A full color, cardboard box
- A full color manual
- A styrofoam
- ROM file to play in an emulator
- Digital game manual (PDF)
In the land of Lobo, there lives a race of humanoid foxes known as the Pelusa. When a dark evil known as the Guardians rises in Lobo, a young Pelusa named Kaji must take up his blade and thwart them.
This game features
- a Rogue-like adventure for the NES
- over 200 quests, each with unique map layouts, item locations, and enemy spawns
- 15 different guardians to hunt and fight
The cartridge works on both PAL and NTSC systems using a multi-region security chip.
The game has been tested on an authentic Nintendo Entertainment System, “front loader” and “top loader”.
The game will also work with the AVS from retroUSB.
We don’t guarantee that the game will work on clone systems (Retro Duo, Retron, etc).
Digital version only is available on itch.io.