L’Abbaye des Morts is a game originally created by Locomalito and Gryzor87 and released in September 2010.
You can learn more about this on Locomalito’s website.
More than 10 years later, the game has finally been ported to the NES/Famicom by Parisoft Games.
As described by the original authors, this is a “retro game for a dark flashback in history”.
- A brand new cartridge (with our UNROM-512 board)
- A brand new cartridge sleeve
- A full color, cardboard box
- A full color manual
- A styrofoam
- ROM file to play in an emulator
- Digital game manual (PDF)
A Cathar scaping from crusaders, a hideout in the night, an evil secret below…
In the 13th century, the Cathars, who preach about good Christian beliefs, were expelled by the Catholic Church out of the Languedoc region in France.
One of them, called Jean Raymond, found an old church in which to hide, not knowing that beneath its ruins lay buried an ancient evil.
Now fate will test his faith.
The game features
- Improved graphics and music from the original Spectrum ZX style
- 23 screens to explore
- Secrets and hints to collect items
- Multiple languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese
The game has been tested on an authentic Nintendo Entertainment System, “front loader” and “top loader”.
The game will also work with the AVS from retroUSB.
We don’t guarantee that the game will work on clone systems (Retro Duo, Retron, etc).
Digital version only is available on itch.io.