Check the Micro Mages Kickstarter page for more information on the project.
This product contains :
- A brand new cartridge (with our NROM board)
- A brand new cartridge sleeve
- A full color, cardboard box
- A full color manual
- A styrofoam
- A Micro Mages magical sticker
- ROM file to play in an emulator
- Game manual (PDF version)
Micro Mages was created by Morphcat Games and was released on NES cartridge and also on Steam.
Enter the Demon Fortress. Built to torture pesky adventurers, this place is home to great treasure and ghastly creatures alike. But don’t worry, you can count on allies like Fairies and Magical Seagulls to come to your help!
Micro Mages supports up to 4 simultaneous players by using the official NES FourScore multitap. We made sure the game plays perfectly well in single player mode, but for that extra bit of fun, do invite friends and family!
Micro Mages is full of surprises:
- Up to 4 simultaneous players
- 8 worlds spanning a total of 26 levels (normal + hard mode)
- Dangerous traps, monsters and bosses
- Password function
- 40 Kilobytes, fully optimized
- and more…
Will you be able to beat it?
All officially released console versions and regions are supported: NTSC NES, PAL NES, Famicom with a 72-to-60-pin cartridge adapter (not included). High-quality clones such as the retroUSB AVS and Analogue Nt mini are also supported. Furthermore, our testers confirmed the game works on the RetroN 5.
Digital version only is available on Steam.