Check the Lizard website for more information on the project.
This product contains :
- A brand new cartridge (with our BNROM board)
- A brand new cartridge sleeve
- A full color, cardboard box
- A full color manual
- A styrofoam
- ROM file to play in an emulator
- Game manual (PDF version)
Put on a lizard and go for an adventure!
Choose your lizard carefully. You can find six different ones scattered across the land, each with its own special ability.
You’ll need these abilities as you make your difficult journey through many dangerous places. Carefully hop your way to the top of an active volcano. Surf down a surging river. Swim an underwater lake. Ascend a snowy mountaintop. What kind of strange creatures will you meet? Can you unravel the mysteries of Lizard?
- Tricky platforming gameplay. There is an “easy” mode but many find it difficult.
- Coin currency that is of dubious value.
- Too small for details tiny pixelated nudity.
- Spooky skeletons.
- Strange concept of death that may not reflect reality.
- An obscure tobacco reference?
- A mug of coffee somewhere.
- You’ll get lost.
All officially released console versions and regions are supported: NTSC NES, PAL NES, Famicom with a 72-to-60-pin cartridge adapter (not included). High-quality clones such as the retroUSB AVS and Analogue Nt mini are also supported. Furthermore, our testers confirmed the game works on the RetroN 5.
Digital version only is available on Steam.